A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Android
Dungeon Dreams, old style roguelite JRPG, in numbers:
- 90+ hours of active gameplay!
- Roguelike elements (recruit over 20 party members, each one with their own dialogue, multiple-ending quest and storyline)
- Dating sim romance system (with marriage)
- Town Building (over 10 building opportunities)
- Non-linear plot
- Open-ended quest system (over 65+ titled sub-quests)
- Jrpg combat system with 35+ classes and hidden specializations, and 350+ pieces of equipment
- Decorate your home with more than 45 pieces of furniture, including pets and more!
ANDROID USERS: It is recommended to test the Android demo before purchasing the full Android version!
Ecallia. A town visited my many adventurers. Here lies the Dungeon, rumored to be the prison of the so-called "Forsaken God". Either a prison, or a lair, and no one knows what that monster may be doing down there. All we know is that everytime you enter, its structure is different. And his magic is so strong that not only precious loot and monsters are generated inside, but the "Dungeon Curse" is spreading faster affecting all the Ecallians.
You're the new adventurer in town, and your story is up to you.
Does the answer lie in the last floor of the Dungeon? Or in a peaceful life in Town, perhaps with a girlfriend and new friends?
About the town
Different Jobs to earn gold
Each NPC has their own routine (some may leave or arrive later)
Open-ended quests that have real impact on the game world
Buy furniture at Nina's shop
Invest in building opportunities at the carpenter's
The main character
You're the main character. You get to write his story, from the background to one of the possible endings.
Here's a quick video about character creation and how it affects the game (it's less than 1 min long)
Meet some of the other characters
Grant is the protagonist's rival - they'll be competing in gaining popularity.
Game influenced by: Izuna, Persona 3/4, Saga Frontier, Growlanser 3, Thousand Arms, Suikoden, Rune Factory, The Guided Fate Paradox / Awakened Fate Ultimatum, Baldur’s Gate 2, Dragon Age 2. This game is also a tribute to "Azure Dreams" from PS1 and features some easter eggs as well as a similar structure.
Credits go to:
Catball Games/Carrie Cygielnick, Moogle_X, Primehover, Sanshiro, Soulpour777, SumRndmDde, Victor Sant, Yanfly (scripts)
Zenakudreamer, Zipskyblue, Neverwhere Comics (art)
Avy/Avery, GattoFatto, Shiroi Akuma (faces and characters)
Ninjaconor (dog battler)
Social media profiles:
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXh3sL2mUlyhGiQDnljP7IA
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $14.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Full game available!6 hours ago
- Full Android version available!43 days ago
- Android demo online!83 days ago
- Summer Sales!Jun 28, 2019
- Patreon ScheduleFeb 26, 2019
- Steam releaseFeb 20, 2019
- Steam page online!Jan 17, 2019
- Release in January 2019Aug 24, 2018