you did the tileset of the game?
The Button Witch
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Join Ellen in her quest to complete an internship for the Witch Academy and find out what happened in her supervisor's Manor!
An adventure game with lots of puzzles, a retro feeling, interactive magic and a talking squirrel ghostl!
- Many different types of puzzles: from escape-rooms to riddles and item combination!
- Magic system: spells that interact with the enviroment, such as the "Magnet Spell" to move metal objects and the "Light Spell" to light up small fires or turn on lights! Unlock more as you progress with the story!
- A lively cast of crazy characters with original design and personality!
- Plot full of mystery with secrets and multiple endings!
- Original music
- Original artwork by artist Caterina Capogrossi.
Try the demo for free! Please don't forget to leave your feedback.
Want to chill out while studying? You can grab the Soundtrack here:
Need a hand or want to see more artwork and sketches? We have the Artbook and Guide available for download:
P.S. Did we mention the talking squirrel ghost?
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $14.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files:
- New version up (1.05)Jan 12, 2021
- Update to version 1.03Jan 01, 2021
- Kickstarter over!Feb 25, 2020
- 100% fundedFeb 12, 2020
- Kickstarter update!Jan 30, 2020
- KICKSTARTER live:Jan 26, 2020
- New update!Dec 06, 2019
- Demo updated!Nov 20, 2019